Candidates are matched to positions that we believe they are best suited to, taking into consideration their personalities, skills and future progression. At first instance group interviews are conducted to determine the following:
- How an individual interacts with others, including confidence and mannerisms
- Personal image and attitude
- If they are successful they are invited back for a face to face interview at our head office with a catering accounts manager.
- Successful candidates then receive a full day of training where they are assessed for:
- Service skills
- Ability to learn and take on new procedures
Our thorough training program for staff covers the following:
- Technical skills required at events and dinners
- Beverage service including bar and wine service
- Place settings and event set up
- Silver service
- Health and Safety
- Butlers and room service
- Food service, including team service, snake service and ala carte
Elements training programs are also adapted to each client’s requirements incorporating the unique style of that client. Training is conducted at client venues in a real environment to ensure that staff are ready for live service straight after passing our training programs. We also incorporate the ethics and ethos of your business, allowing our staff to work alongside your full time staff seamlessly.